Let's talk about Cat & the Fiddle:
If you don't know, Chef Daniel Tay is the one who is behind this online cheese cake specialist shop. He was trained in the art of classical French pastry and dessert making and has worked with the legendary gourmet food retailer Fauchon of Paris. While in Singapore, if you have heard of Les Amis, he was the Pastry Chef of this famous French restaurant.
The online cheese cake has made ordering at ease in a few clicks, giving an option to self collect on the day itself or delivery at the next day at additional $9.90.
- Maneki Neko (Yuzu, Lemon and Lime)
- Modern Duke's Pudding (Oreo)
- Over the Moon (Classic New York)
- Queen of Hearts (Strawberry)
- Paws of Fury (Yuan Yang)
- Sweet & Smokey Taffy (Salted Caramel)
- Sicilian Wild Cats (Tiramisu)
- Caribbean Surfari (Pina Colada)
- Russian Whiskers (Mango and Vodka)
- Emperor Romance (Lychee and Martini)
|Fickle Feline - $38.90|
|Paws of Fury|
The smoothness of the cheese cake together and the texture of the oreo cookies crumbs that topped the cheesecake was simply awesome. It kind of give us riots of texture between the crumbs and the creamy smooth cheese cake.
|Modern Duke's Puddin|
|Maneki Neko (Yuzu, Lemon and Lime)|
|Sweet & Smokey Taffy|
Rating: 3.5 / 5
Cat & the Fiddle
Location: (Delivery Only)